    no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    computer off the hard way.
    Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Yendor Ness, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | When I use the volume knob on my hp multimedia keyboard it
    | locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    | running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    | with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    | for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    | up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    | no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    | computer off the hard way.
    | Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Yendor Ness

    gb Guest

    A shame you've stooped to that level.

    gb, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | > | locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    | > | running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    | > | with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    | > | for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    | > | up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    | > | no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    | > | computer off the hard way.
    | > | Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    | >
    | > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?
    |
    | A shame you've stooped to that level.

    I know...I know....I'm so embarassed <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 22, 2005
  5. Yendor Ness

    WormWood Guest

    ROFL

    WormWood, Jan 22, 2005
  6. Yendor Ness

    gb Guest

    ;-)

    gb, Jan 23, 2005
  7. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | > | > |

    | > |
    | > | A shame you've stooped to that level.
    | > |
    | > I know...I know....I'm so embarassed <g>
    |
    | ;-)

    And that one was just *too* easy ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Jan 23, 2005
  8. TROLL! TROLL!

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Jan 23, 2005