    Mike Guest

    Anyone know of a server that will allow me to connect phones using 2 wires
    and sending the data using voltage?

    Mike, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Mike

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    It's called a 12-volt battery.

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Mike

    root Guest

    How?

    root, Oct 18, 2003
  4. Mike

    Naila Guest

    You need to make a current source. A current source ia basically a high
    internal impedence power supply. 12 volts DC should work. Just connect the
    two phones and the power supply in parallel and you should be able to talk.

    Look for a current source power supply from an electronic parts supplier in
    your local area. A 12 volt battery will not work. It may work but your
    audion gain would be very low.

    Naila

    Naila, Nov 3, 2003