    java and javascript are enabled.

    Thank you.

    Danilo.

    Danilo Silva, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Danilo Silva

    Danilo Silva Guest

    I forgot to mention that Mozilla Firebird is installed locally in the
    home directory of a normal user.

    Danilo.

    Danilo Silva, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Danilo Silva

    Guido Jurock Guest

    Hm, maybe Steffi Abel
    I didn't have time to test it, so I can't help you with your problem.
    You might want to ask the same question in
    <
    It's a german-speaking group and the traffic is higher than here. Also
    the regulars are a bit more competent (that means: more than me ;-)).

    guido

    Guido Jurock, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Danilo Silva

    Ed Mullen Guest

    The site is working fine here.

    Firebird Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5)
    Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net