    Vonage but both VoIPTalk and Powwownow say its nothing to do with
    them! VoIPTalk confirm my findings and get the same result. I have
    no other connectivity issues with VoIPTalk.

    John, Sep 2, 2010

  2. John

    Brian A Guest

    I tried the number via justvoip and vyke. In both cases I got
    unobtainable. You might try via a US provider and see if that works.
    It's easy to get a US number if you look around on the Net.
    I suspect that they may block calls that appear to come from the UK to
    the US number because they want to make money on the UK 0844 number.

    Brian A, Sep 3, 2010

  3. I wonder if they're doing some routing based on CLID? Perhaps try
    withholding your CLID and see what happens?

    Theo

    Theo Markettos, Sep 3, 2010