    unusual. For example, 2p/min to UK mobiles.

    No doubt it won't last, but worth a look for the moment.

    Theo

    Theo Markettos, Mar 24, 2010

  2. Theo Markettos

    andy Guest

    I believe it's lasted since about November, each time I've looked
    anyway

    andy, Mar 24, 2010

  3. Theo Markettos

    Graham. Guest

    That's very interesting, thanks for the heads-up.

    My usual source of comparison information
    http://backsla.sh/betamax
    does not even mention voipgain

    2.1p to call a UK mobile is really good. It's 1.8p if you're outside the EU ;-)
    I think it's time to jump ship yet again when the smartvoip credit runs out.

    Graham., Mar 25, 2010
  4. Theo Markettos

    Chris Davies Guest

    This feels about right for a Betamax company charging 0.02E/min. Have
    you factored in the connection charge? (It's in the tiny print.)

    Chris

    Chris Davies, May 9, 2010
  5. Theo Markettos

    Dom Guest

    So do voipgain not want Vat.

    I use voipstunt and it always gets added in on the last payment stage
    Description Amount
    Subtotal € 10.00
    Handling fee € 0.50
    19% VAT € 2.00
    Total (this amount will be charged to you) € 12.50

    Dom, May 9, 2010
  6. Theo Markettos

    openaf Guest

    Rob a écrit :
    The European origin of your credit card doesn't matter. Only your
    address when signing in is important, and there is no control. If you
    live outside EU you won't pay VAT.

    --
    Cordialement,
    ________________

    __o
    _'\(,_
    (_)/ (_)

    openaf, May 10, 2010
  7. Theo Markettos

    Dom Guest

    Description Amount
    Subtotal € 10.00
    Handling fee € 0.70
    0% VAT € 0.00
    Total (this amount will be charged to you) € 10.70

    Have created another account and hey presto no VAT but decided to use paypal
    as other poster advised.

    Thanks

    Dom, May 10, 2010