    192.168.2.2:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK6588302AE6324D26AD00835222F4BECF
    From: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>;tag=2761824322
    To: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>
    Contact: "Philip Earnshaw" <sip:[email protected]:5060>
    Call-ID:
    CSeq: 63993 REGISTER
    Expires: 1800
    Max-Forwards: 70

    SEND TIME: 17214140
    SEND >> 212.187.162.179:5065
    REGISTER sip:voipfone.co.uk SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
    192.168.2.2:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK6588302AE6324D26AD00835222F4BECF

    Phil, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Forgot to say I have tried disabling my routers Nat firewall, this makes no
    difference I still get the same error messages.

    Phil, Jun 9, 2005

  3. i use a snom and sipura with voipfone but i just installed the xlite
    and it worked logged in straight away may be you are have a firewall
    that is blocking somthing

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Phil

    Paul D.Smith Guest

    Have you got STUN etc. configured correctly?

    Paul DS.

    Paul D.Smith, Jun 9, 2005
  5. Phil

    Paul D.Smith Guest

    Also, I'd get a copy of Ethereal and sniff both the working (other
    applications) and X-Lite packets then look for differences.

    Paul DS.

    Paul D.Smith, Jun 9, 2005
  6. Phil

    Phil Guest

    It's working now. I got an email from support and they hadn't activated the
    account properley. One question when I'm talking to someone if they are
    silent I don't here their audio when they start speaking for about half a
    second and if they are'ntr talking very lound their audio keeps dropping.
    Could someone go through the ideal audio settings for transmitted and
    received audio as I don't know what half the settings mean when I go into
    the audio setting for X-Lite. Sorry for being thick. Thanks in advance.

    Phil, Jun 9, 2005