    still see no registration.

    Does anyone else use this provider and, if so, are you having any issues
    with registration?

    Anthony R. Gold, May 2, 2013

  2. This finally has re-registered after an outage of around one hour.

    Anthony R. Gold, May 2, 2013

  3. Anthony R. Gold

    Graham. Guest

    Did your phone still work? Registration per se will not stop you
    making outgoing calls on Betamax, but not if the server is down
    obviously.

    Up until last week I had several incoming UKDDIs pointing at
    so registration was important, but now
    they all point directly at my new Raspberry Pi.

    Graham., May 2, 2013
  4. Thanks, I didn't know that and so I never tried. I will if it happens again.

    Anthony R. Gold, May 2, 2013