    if the country is in the list !!!!)

    Any help would be appreciate !

    Stef

    Stephane M, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Stephane M

    RH Guest

    Voipcheap etc don't have any official lines of communication except their
    feedback form, which ends up in someones ever enlarging inbox somewhere

    You may get answers on voipbuster user forum (same company runs both)

    Out of interest which country do you have issues with, And have you gone
    over your 300mins/7day limit?

    RH, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    What a prat I am !! :-(
    I made a phone call to Russia, but on a mobile phone, thinking that it
    was a landline
    Sorry about that. I am not really aware of what a russian mobile phone
    number looks like ! :)

    I don't have any contract with VoipCheap...

    But thanks for your answer. That is interesting to know how I could
    contact them .. just in case

    Thx

    Stephane M, Nov 13, 2006