VoIPCheap: co.uk vs .com

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    I have just noticed that the call rates on

    http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html

    are different to

    http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/rates.html

    In particular, UK mobiles are 5.57ppm on the dot com site

    and 9.75ppm on the dot co dot uk

    I am paying 8.41ppm which is 9.75 when the 16% VAT is applied.

    Should I use up my credit and sign with the other site?

    Am I right in thinking that the minimum topup is 10 euros?

    when I signed up it was 5GBP (inc), but its now double that

    AND Betamax craftily changed the rules and charged 1.60GBP VAT on top.

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jun 13, 2006