    this problem would be easily solved by this kind of servic
    cause they could call me at any time on my cell for fre
    thank

    mikesh, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh mikesh:

    I've been using it for a few months.

    Just register with 1 Euro of credit, and then you can make free calls that
    last 60 mins a time.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 8, 2005

  3. mikesh

    mikesh Guest

    thanks
    can i send them that 1 euro via paypal

    mikesh, Aug 9, 2005
  4. mikesh

    bor Guest

    On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 03:20:27 -0500,

    i am afraid the server for the accounts and buying credits is not
    working since a few days..

    gr

    bor, Aug 10, 2005