    Using a D-Link DBT-120 can I connect a(ny) bluetooth headset to the
    computer and use voip with VoipStunt??

    Harry

    Harry, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Harry

    Jono Guest

    Harry wrote:
    || Hi,
    || Maybe this is a really dumb question (dont point it out if it is!!):
    || Using a D-Link DBT-120 can I connect a(ny) bluetooth headset to the
    || computer and use voip with VoipStunt??
    || Harry

    There are dongles available that support headsets. Had a quick scan of the
    datasheet for the one you mention & cannot see it say that it supports
    headsets.

    Jono, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Harry

    Joe Harrison Guest

    I use Nokia HDW-3 headset with Ezurio (was TDK) dongle and X-lite. Works
    alright, can walk around house holidng a conversation.

    Joe Harrison, Feb 2, 2006
  4. Harry

    Boonie... Guest

    I'm using a Jabra BT headset with a sitecom usb dongle. Audio only works
    with the sitecom software and driver installed. Not with the XP SP2
    bluetooth driver.

    I'm not 100% happy with it. About 20% of all attempts have a real hard
    noise. It is caused by the bluetooth connection somehow. When I disconnect
    the bluetooth conection the noise is gone while the call stays open. Then I
    reconnect the headset and it will work fine.

    I ordered a logitech USB headset that is going to do the job.

    Boonie

    Boonie..., Feb 5, 2006