VOIP/Wireless router/FWT/FWP

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ryan.mo.gk, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. ryan.mo.gk

    ryan.mo.gk Guest

    VOIP/DTU/FWT/FWP/Payphone/PCM/PDH
    (GaoKe COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD)

    Dear Sir:
    Glad to meet you. This is Ryan from GaoKe telecommunications.
    We are a famous telecom access equipment manufacturer in China with 15
    years. (ISO 9001,14001)

    Our products include:

    1. 2/4/8/16/32 VOIP Gateway(4/8 passed CE), supports SIP/H.323/H.248/
    MGCP;
    120 Trunking Media Gateway(2E1&4E1),WiFi IP Phone(CE +Nortel
    certificate);

    2. 1/4 lines FWT(CDMA/GSM),supports FWT+PSTN, G3 FWT+FAX;
    FWP(CE&RoHS), Wireless Payphone, Wireless card (EDGE/EVDO/HSDPA);

    3. GSM/CDMA router ,CDMA modem (EDGE/EVDO/HSDPA);
    4. MSAP ,PDH, PCM , DXC MUX,EPON Ethernet Over Fiber Transceiver.(for
    PSTN operator)

    Our local partner: China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom and so on
    Overseas partner: Entel Telecom, Telmex Telecom
    Company with OEM :ABB, Agilent, Alcatel,Entel

    If you are interested in any products, send a E-mail to me . I will
    response as soon as possible.

    Best Wishes

    Ryan.Mo
    0verseas Department
    GuangZhou GaoKe Communications Technology CO.,LTD
    (VOIP/DTU/FWT/FWP/Payphone/EPON/PCM/PDH)
    Tel:86-13560176161 8620-8259 8351
    E-Mail:/MSN:
    www.gktel.com.cn/english

    ryan.mo.gk, Dec 1, 2007