Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home (October 2006)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by voiptutorial, Oct 1, 2006.

  1. voiptutorial

    voiptutorial Guest

    voiptutorial, Oct 1, 2006

  2. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    That's what you get from spammers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006

  3. voiptutorial

    SBS Guest

    SBS, Oct 1, 2006
  4. yep.

    I would have read far more than 3 pages had I not been hit in the face
    with endless google-adsense. I _may_ have read 1 or 2 more pages if the
    google SPAM-words were formatted to go horizontally, or in a table down
    the side rather than creating a huge void in the page.

    When are people ever going to realize it's subtle advertising that
    works, NOT "the more ads I display, the greater the chance of a click
    through"

    Besides which. I'm sure Google will de-rate such sites/pages within
    their natural listings making natrul traffic much less.

    IMHO of course.
    Pete

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Euk_, Oct 5, 2006
  5. voiptutorial

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 5, 2006