    companies trying to sell their wares.

    Thank You and regards,
    Al

    Al, Mar 10, 2007

  2. Al

    fa103 Guest

    Hi Al,

    You need a softphone with VoIP service. You can get a VoIP number
    from www.connexin.co.uk by clicking sign up on the top right once you
    have a username and VoIP password you need to download a softphone
    that can be downloaded from http://www.connexin.co.uk/support.htm then
    you're ready to go. I would however recommend you sign up to 2 VoIP
    accounts with one provider such as connexin as cross network calls
    tend to be free.

    Any Probs or if u need more info feel free to get in touch.

    fa103, Mar 10, 2007

  3. Al

    Brian A Guest

    Just a few things for you to check out...

    You don't say whether you are calling UK to UK or otherwise.
    If just UK to Europe and US landlines then there is vyke.co.uk at
    2p/call to these regions. No incoming number however - just for your
    outgoing calls.
    You can get a UK geo number from various providers and can use this
    then wherever in the world you go. Check out
    voip.co.uk , sipgate.co.uk

    No need to mess about with friends having to be on their computer when
    you want to call - just call their landlines. They can call you on
    your geo number or, with SIP, directly to your sip address for free.
    It is also possible to use sipbroker for calls to some providers but
    it doesn't work with voip.co.uk
    Check out sipbroker.com

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 10, 2007