    another provider for this option? The person I'm calling just has a
    regular UK landline you see...

    Thanks!

    ChrisR, May 11, 2005

  2. ChrisR

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    FWD won't get you to a regular landline. You'll need to find someone who
    will charge you money for termination. There is a huge number of such
    suppliers and the prices are pretty competitive.

    I've been using gafachi.com which is fine (US$0.02/minute to UK landlines),
    and I'm sure others have experiences to share with plenty of other vendors.

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, May 11, 2005

  3. ChrisR

    ChrisR Guest

    Right, I see. Can I use them as well for my intended purpose or is it
    only for US customers....?

    ChrisR, May 11, 2005
  4. ChrisR

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    I'm in Malaysia. I don't think most of them care where you are based as long
    as your money's good.

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, May 11, 2005
  5. ChrisR

    Ivor Jones Guest

    You could get a UK number from www.sipgate.co.uk then you could both call
    one another at UK rates. Note though that to get a normal geographic UK
    number you need to register from a UK IP address, but you could perhaps
    get them to do that for you..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 11, 2005