VoIP software, support, consulting, trainings

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Bill Ling, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. Bill Ling

    Bill Ling Guest

    Hi,

    Do you want to start VoIP biz? Or you aready run and want to expand? Want
    to upgrade or get a new solution at a minimal cost?

    I’m already a decade in this business, have a team of professional
    engineers, able to execute almost any project for you.

    I have all software available on all VoIP boards: Nextone, MVTS II, MVTS,
    SIP HIT, Portaone, VoIPswitch, Voicemaster, Sysmaster, Alepo, MIND CTI,
    Advanced billing, Sansay, Signate and many others.

    No need to rush and waste time comparing prices, services, modules,
    versions etc. I always have new versions. We are not only selling, we
    provide full service starting with installation and tech support and never
    end long lasting relationship with our customers. Let us find the most
    appropriate for your project solution, as we know all the features of
    every definite software, know not only advantages praised on websites, but
    also bugs and real customer’s feedback.

    Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude.
    Feel always free to contact me directly, my MSN, e-mail:
    skystar1(@)hotpop.com
    Yahoo IM: bll_lng

    Please mention your location and briefly describe your business model
    when contacting me for detailed information about the products, solutions
    and pricing.

    Kind regards,
    Bill Ling

    --

    TURNKEY VOIP SOLUTION: consulting + Software + tech support

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com

    Bill Ling, Nov 12, 2007