VoIP softswitch - multilingual interface

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by HostedSwitch.com, Oct 27, 2010.

  1. VoIP has long been erasing the borders between countries. Although the
    English
    language has been a premier communications tool, not understanding service
    providers or customers' mother tongue means not closing the deals at
    times. Per
    your multiple requests, we have developed and implemented a multilingual
    interface
    for using HostedSwitch. We added Spanish (Español), Portuguese
    (Português) and
    French (Français).

    Make your employees and VoIP customers feel at ease when they do their
    every day's
    job. Start your free HostedSwitch trial period now:
    http://hostedswitch.com/register.html

    PS Please feel free to let us know what other languages we should add.
    Your
    feedback is highly appreciated.

    http://hostedswitch.com/ - Routing, Billing, Monitoring

    HostedSwitch.com, Oct 27, 2010