    Voicemail to email forwarding
    Good Quality Service?

    Regards

    RH, Jul 4, 2005

  2. RH

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Sipgate does all this except for redirecting to VoIP or PSTN, you could
    get an 0845 number from elsewhere and redirect that though.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Voipfone does all of this I have been with them a few months now
    quality of service is excellent www.voipfone.co.uk

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Jul 5, 2005
  4. RH

    Lee Guest

    I agree, though their billing/admin system leaves a lot to be desired.

    Lee, Jul 7, 2005
  5. We do. Free for the first 3 months:

    https://voip.gradwell.net/register/signup?purchase=singleline

    cheers