    providers or can provide a URL to a list of providers? I know there's
    Vonage, AT&T, Net2phone. Any other ones? Also any recommendations.

    Thanks

    testing, Jun 3, 2004

  2. testing

    Roy Guest

    Roy, Jun 3, 2004

  3. testing

    Cool Hand Guest

    =>I am trying Fonality (http://www.fonality.com). Seems to work well

    Looks promising. BUT can not find any information regarding "Free local call"?
    Local to where?

    Broadvoice.com has similar service w/ $9.95 unlimited in state calling plan.

    =>
    => wrote:
    =>
    =>> Hello All,
    =>>
    =>> I hope this is the right newsgroup to ask this. I'm looking to
    =>> transfer three phone lines to a VOIP service provider. I live in AZ so
    =>> I'd like to transfer my numbers. Does anyone know of any service
    =>> providers or can provide a URL to a list of providers? I know there's
    =>> Vonage, AT&T, Net2phone. Any other ones? Also any recommendations.
    =>>
    =>> Thanks
    =>>
    =>>

    For testing purpose, one can find lots of information at
    <http://www.fwd.pulver.com/>
    1. download free voip software
    2. get free PSTN phone number to fwd account and use your landline/pcs to call
    in for testing(Or call Florida number and fwd number).
    3. setup a $10.00 account in onesuite.com(no setup and monthly charge)
    4. use fwd account and software call one suite 800 number to make PSTN phone
    calls for testing.

    So for $10.00 one can test VOIP <-> PSTN connection(your internet connection)

    Cool Hand, Jun 5, 2004
  4. testing

    Roy Guest

    Broadvoice doesn't cover my LATA.

    I believe that local calls is local to the ratecenter your number is in.

    Roy

    Roy, Jun 5, 2004