    set up a voip service or not?

    Let me know how to do ... thanks..

    G.

    Gmail, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Aren't you asking too much, better hire someone who is competent enough
    to do it for you.

    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Gmail

    Daniel I Guest

    Daniel I, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Gmail

    Gmail Guest

    Gmail, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Gmail

    Kyler Laird Guest

    There are several. I haven't tried any. Look for "host"
    in this page.
    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Service+Providers
    I'm using several PSTN services from a general-purpose
    colocated machine right now. Being closer to the PSTN
    provider has some advantages though.

    LiveVoIP told me they are offering colocation so I might
    switch to that eventually.

    With the services available now, it would be easy to set
    up a system in your house for development and then move it
    when you're ready. By that time the options will have
    changed.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Oct 27, 2004
  6. Gmail