    find any..
    So do you know any device?
    Thx.. Tom

    radar, Nov 3, 2007

  2. Hi

    Of course. There are too many device support more then one sip
    account. Such as the Jin310 from T.C.S, please log on our website
    store.telecomchinasourcing.com
    It will be easier to use, and save power. No need sound card.

    leon

    liuzhaoyongxx, Nov 6, 2007

  3. radar

    LVMarc Guest

    here is an adapter that enable he voip and PSTN lines to be easily
    joined so that you can use your favorite single line phone
    gear(telephone, answering machine, etc) one two lines, whatever the
    source,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300171345092&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

    I made the first units for my own use and continue to make these!

    Marc

    LVMarc, Nov 13, 2007