VOIP % PSTN OR DUAL LINE Automatic switch

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Marc H.Popek, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. Marc H.Popek

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    Hello Voip Users,

    Finally you may automatically join your PSTN and VOIP ports. Combine-a-Line
    is an original design dual phone line switch. CLT for short, uses no
    external power supply nor batteries... that was a design challenge!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5746404392&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    There is a French Revolution re-occurring.... The VOIP market is heating up
    and France and the markets, software and equipment being tested to the
    mettle in the process..

    If you would like to see CLT in France go here

    http://tel2box.new.fr/

    You may access video instructional materials as well as detailed sketches

    Ciao

    Marco

    ---

    Marc H.Popek, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Marc H.Popek

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    new auction site was Re: VOIP % PSTN OR DUAL LINE Automatic switch

    These uni8ts move quickly!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5747934184&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    "Marc H.Popek" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Voip Users,
    >
    > Finally you may automatically join your PSTN and VOIP ports.

    Combine-a-Line
    > is an original design dual phone line switch. CLT for short, uses no
    > external power supply nor batteries... that was a design challenge!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5746404392&ssPageNam
    > e=STRK:MESE:IT
    >
    > There is a French Revolution re-occurring.... The VOIP market is heating

    up
    > and France and the markets, software and equipment being tested to the
    > mettle in the process..
    >
    > If you would like to see CLT in France go here
    >
    > http://tel2box.new.fr/
    >

    > You may access video instructional materials as well as detailed sketches
    >
    > Ciao
    >
    > Marco
    >

    > ---

    ---

    Marc H.Popek, Jan 30, 2005

  3. Marc H.Popek

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    Re: new auction site was Re: VOIP % PSTN OR DUAL LINE Automatic switch

    Keeps on ticking

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5749014193&ssPageNam

    > These uni8ts move quickly!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5747934184&ssPageNam
    > e=STRK:MESE:IT
    >

    > "Marc H.Popek" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello Voip Users,
    > >
    > > Finally you may automatically join your PSTN and VOIP ports.

    > Combine-a-Line
    > > is an original design dual phone line switch. CLT for short, uses no
    > > external power supply nor batteries... that was a design challenge!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5746404392&ssPageNam
    > > e=STRK:MESE:IT
    > >
    > > There is a French Revolution re-occurring.... The VOIP market is heating

    > up
    > > and France and the markets, software and equipment being tested to the
    > > mettle in the process..
    > >
    > > If you would like to see CLT in France go here
    > >
    > > http://tel2box.new.fr/
    > >

    > > You may access video instructional materials as well as detailed

    sketches

    > > Ciao
    > >
    > > Marco
    > >

    > > ---