    very useful, but too expensive! Whatelse can i use so i get the same
    service?
    Hugs

    Antonio, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Antonio

    Erik Alvar Guest

    Erik Alvar, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Antonio

    Erik Alvar Guest

    Erik Alvar, Apr 16, 2004
  4. off topic, but is radio based internet fast enough for VOIP. I'd be
    concerned about both speed and latency. Have you tested the system with
    something like FWD and x-lite before investing in the equipment. The same
    adapter mentioned by others is also available from pcphoneline. I have not
    checked who is cheapest.

    Stu

    Stuart Friedman, Apr 20, 2004