    phones supporting this ?

    Regards,

    Martin

    Martin Maurer, May 14, 2005

  2. Martin Maurer

    RH Guest

    There are some gateways which can do this, but don't know any phones, I have
    been trying source some myself as they would be a sure fire seller
    I know you can get cisco phones with 4 or 6 lines but I am sure they are
    based on using the same sip account

    Rolf
    www.ip-talk.co.uk

    RH, May 14, 2005

  3. Martin Maurer

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I have a 4+12 PABX with 2 Sipgate lines and 2 PSTN lines coming in. You
    can call out on any line from any phone, although if you want to select a
    particular line for a call you have to do so manually, dialling the usual
    '9' picks one automatically. There are systems which do LCR but this one
    doesn't, it's rather old ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 14, 2005
  4. Take a look at the sipura devices (phones/adapters)

    I have a Sipura SPA-2000 adapter which has two VoIP ports, I belive
    each one could be logged into separate providers.

    The Sipura-841 IP phone also comes with 2 VoIP lines, configured in
    the same way, and can be upgraded cheaply (via firmware) to 4 VoIP
    ports.

    Regards,

    Robin.

    Robin Grayson, May 14, 2005
  5. Martin Maurer

    Linus Surguy Guest

    Yes. The Snom phones do this, also the new 'executive' Grandstream GXP1000 or
    something like that (although our tests with this phone have shown the firmware
    to be a bit unreliable at the moment).

    Linus

    Linus Surguy, May 14, 2005
  6. Martin Maurer