    your network while making phone calls,wherever you have Internet
    access.

    http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm

    voiptutorial, Oct 1, 2006

  2. voiptutorial

    Brian A Guest

    Wow I didn't know you could do that - Duh
    spam
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Skype Free Zone!!

    Brian A, Oct 1, 2006

  3. voiptutorial

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 1, 2006
  4. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006
  5. voiptutorial

    M.Dexter Guest

    Exactly Ivor NO ONE pleased it 's sunk in at last,perhaps if you
    hadn't been so keen on ramming a certain none UK useless voip provider
    down everyone's throats every single day things may have been
    different plus your never ending going on about spammers .

    M.Dexter, Oct 1, 2006
  6. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]
    I don't. I recommend a provider I find far from useless. But not every day
    Ron, get your facts right.
    Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going on about is YOU.

    When you finally realise that NOBODY in this or any other group gives a
    damn about you or anything you have to say, the world will be a better
    place.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006
  7. voiptutorial

    M.Dexter Guest

    IT WILL TAKE A MUCH BETTER MAN THAN AN OILY BIKER COME OLD FUDDYDUDDY
    RADIO HAM TO SHUP ME UP AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT IVOR .

    M.Dexter, Oct 1, 2006
  8. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ooh, I seem to have struck a nerve..!

    Oh BTW nobody listens to people who shout.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006
  9. voiptutorial

    voip_ross Guest

    Ofcourse you could use a Nokia N series phone, they connect to wireless
    networks and the standard mobile networks so you are never out of
    signal!

    It's a good idea.

    Ross

    voip_ross, Oct 2, 2006
  10. voiptutorial

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    This is what I mean. You are not being even-handed. One poor sod tries
    to get rid of 1 Telephony card and he is given chapter and verse and
    shown the door due to what is in my opinion a dubious interpretaion of
    the charter. Another comes along that is in my opinion clearly in breach
    of the charter and is totally ignored.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 2, 2006
  11. voiptutorial

    News Reader Guest

    < SNIP >

    Just wanted to put in at least something of a positive comment for / about
    Ivor.

    Not everyone ignores you or finds your posts useless.

    I certainly haven't found them to be soooo problematic, concerning,
    disturbing, etc.

    .... And often a variety of different voices in an active forum (as in
    arena - rather than computer message forum!) keeps a place interesting,
    alive, etc.

    Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little carried away / single
    subject over focused but I just wanted something of a positive post to be
    given to Ivor because at the very least it is not really nice or fair, etc.
    only to / just to lambaste someone.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Oct 2, 2006
  12. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Thanks for that. Maybe I do get carried away sometimes but Ron and I have
    a bit of a history with regard to his hatred of Sipgate. He had a bad
    experience and is forever bringing it up, he won't let it lie. Me, if I
    have a bad time with a company, which I have had recently with a certain
    well known high street chain of opticians, who refused to admit they'd
    overcharged me for a pair of glasses, I just write to their managing
    director, telling him why I will not be using them again, and leave it at
    that. I don't lambast people on newsgroups forever and a day.

    Just my 2p.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 2, 2006
  13. voiptutorial

    Herman Guest

    My 2p worth, for what it's worth, is that both parties have positive things
    to contribute (and have helped me), but everyone turns off when it gets
    personal. Lets have more of the same except for the feuding - it really is
    a turn off.

    Herman, Oct 2, 2006
  14. voiptutorial

    M.Dexter Guest

    Then why do you ??

    M.Dexter, Oct 2, 2006
  15. voiptutorial

    M.Dexter Guest

    Just tell him to stuff his charter mate , newsgroup charters have no
    legal standing whatsoever my God Ivor would make a great jobsworth
    don't you think .

    M.Dexter, Oct 2, 2006
  16. voiptutorial

    M.Dexter Guest

    I would pay someone to carry him away asap .

    M.Dexter, Oct 2, 2006
  17. voiptutorial

    M.Dexter Guest

    That's the only problem with UK people in general they are very
    willing to allow companies and individuals to walk all over them and
    say nothing I for one won't and never will . If it where not for UK
    people being willing to put up with anything Brown and Blair the
    dynamic duo would have been history years ago .

    M.Dexter, Oct 2, 2006
  18. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]
    They may not have legal standing as such, but read the terms and
    conditions of your ISP - they may well have conditions specifying
    adherence to newsgroup charters.

    People have lost their accounts for less.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 3, 2006
  19. voiptutorial

    Kipper Guest

    We get a bit fed up with the Ivor/Ron girls handbagging each other.

    Kipper, Oct 3, 2006
  20. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]

    Not half as fed up as I get, mate. But there's no way I'll let him chuck
    me off the group I got created. Sorry if others are inconvenienced but I
    didn't start it.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 4, 2006