VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by gery, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. gery

    gery Guest

    Welcome to select RobyTech VoIP products, they support IAX2 and SIP.
    Supports Auto-provision!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    With 2 RJ45 ports,with Router ,Supports Auto-provision by http and FTP!
    See also : http://www.chinaroby.com/english/product.htm

    Roby Technology Co., Limited

    Email :
    Website : www.chinaroby.com
    Tel : (86)755-83843088
    Skype ID : Gery668
    MSN :

    ******************************
    Gery Jiao

    Roby Tech. Co., Ltd.

    Skype : gery668
    Web: http://www.chinaroby.com
    Email:
    Tel : 86-755-83843088
    ******************************

    -------------------------------------

    | http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
    | *** a better way to USENET *** |
    | no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
    | comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 7870 messages and counting! |

    gery, Dec 5, 2007

  2. gery

    Bob M Guest

    gery wrote:

    (snipped)

    Suck on some lead paint Chinaboy. Spammers suck.

    Bob M, Dec 5, 2007