    Jarhead Guest

    VIA Talk, ITP, SunRocket, Vonnage, or what are you using? Why?

    TIA,

    Jarhead, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Jarhead

    Jos. Wheeler Guest

    I've had Vonage about 4 months now.

    Generally pretty good call quality/reliability-- but they're still unable to
    port my existing landline number to their service. Endless runarounds and
    classic customer no-service with world class finger pointing and buck
    passing. No one there will take responsibility for my problem and I can't
    get them to escalate it to management-- though they are rather courteous and
    do apologize a lot.

    I'm giving them until April 15th-- then I'm going to pull the plug and go
    elsewhere...

    Jos. Wheeler, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Jarhead

    WCH Guest

    Have used Vonage for many months and love it. Call quality IS somewhat
    dependent on Internet quality but that's obvious. With a good broadband
    connection it sounds great, the feature set is huge and the cost is
    unbeatable. I travel some and Vonage "follows" me wherever I am,
    transparently to callers. I've got mine set to forward to my cell after
    15 seconds so I never miss a call, even when Vonage is disconnected.
    Vonage rocks.

    WCH, Apr 1, 2006