VoIP per call Pricing (flat / fix charge)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Jan 4, 2014.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Anyone advise who does per call VoIP telephony?

    .... as opposed, or instead of, paying per minute.

    E.g. Vyke.Com

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    P.s. Thought their was a Betamax clone that did this.

    News Reader, Jan 4, 2014

  2. News Reader

    Graham. Guest

    On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 05:00:09 -0000, "News Reader" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >

    >Anyone advise who does per call VoIP telephony?
    >
    >... as opposed, or instead of, paying per minute.
    >

    >E.g. Vyke.Com
    >

    >Best wishes,
    >

    >News Reader
    >
    >P.s. Thought their was a Betamax clone that did this.

    voicetrading.com is marketed as the Betamax wholesale brand, but I
    know no more than that.
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%