VoIP PBX Solutions For Businesses....What To Look For

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by FreedomFireCom, Aug 19, 2006.

  1. I wrote the subject article awhile back and am sharing it here for any
    members working with Telecom/IT issues for their organizations.

    Here's a brief snippet.......

    "Business communications has always been a challenging arena for
    management....subject to cost, function, reliability, and other
    pressures and concerns. The emergence of VoIP technology....and
    specifically application to PBX systems via IP based protocols....has
    provided an enormous opportunity for companies to reap many benefits."

    It's too long to post here so to read the entire article visit this
    link:

    http://ezinearticles.com/?VoIP-PBX-Solutions-For-Businesses....What-To-Look-For&id=154917

    God Bless,
    Michael Lemm
    FreedomFire Communications
    http://DS3-Bandwidth.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/freedomfirecom

    FreedomFireCom, Aug 19, 2006

  2. "My recommendation for this solution is the highly acclaimed package
    from Packet8. Recently 8X8, Inc's Packet8 Virtual Office Solution for
    small and medium sized businesses"

    Concretely... the customer buys/receives IP phones, and the PBX is
    actually just a service provided by Packet8 over the Net, ie. there's
    no PBX box at the customer's premises? How is that different from a
    Centrex product?
    What next? Allah Akbar? ;-)

    Vincent Delporte, Aug 19, 2006