    How this is possible, what systems are used, what is the standard, all
    that is covered by this Howto.

    http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

    voiptutorial, Jan 8, 2006

  2. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Yes, we got it the first time. Once is enough, any more is SPAM. Google
    Groups will be very interested.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jan 9, 2006

  3. Doubt it. ;-) They don't usually give the proverbial.

    Tim

    pike_by_nature, Jan 12, 2006
  4. voiptutorial

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I have a very good way of writing complaint letters ;-)

    They usually take notice after the 2nd one.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jan 12, 2006
  5. the site is 404 this morning

    dave @ stejonda, Jan 28, 2006