VoIP gateways with SIP and H.323

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sharon, Sep 27, 2007.

  1. sharon

    sharon Guest

    1.About Hybertone:
    1) A professional VoIP equipment manufacturer which designs itself and
    owns all source codes.
    2) A low price with hightlighted quality and service

    2. Products
    1) VoIP gateways
    ATA: 1/2/4/8 FXS with PSTN
    ATO: 2/4 FXO(New)

    2) Terminal phone
    EP-838
    EP-8201(New)

    3) Relay Router
    RP-104

    3. Advantages of VoIP GW
    1) 2 network ports(RJ45)
    2) 2 protocols with SIP and H.323
    3) Router funtction
    4) Embedded encryption module
    5) Free of charge for server's Remote Control software(only for FXS)
    and Encrypt software
    6) Can be customized

    If any model meets your interest, please let me have your specific
    enquiry, then I will quote to you without delay.

    Sharon Xiang

    HyberTone Technology Co.,Ltd.----www.hybertone.com/en
    Marketing&Sales Department
    1) MSN: