VoIP gateway

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Supersleuth, Mar 28, 2013.

  1. Supersleuth

    Supersleuth Guest

    Hello

    I am thinking of installing a Cisco UC560 VoIP gateway in our office.

    we have a sub office with 1 phone in it about 200kms away is it
    possible to install a single VoIP phone there and have it connect to
    the UC560 gateway.

    Also is it possblle with the UC560 to have it route calls to a
    different UC560 in another country.

    So if callers in country "A" want to call numbers in country "B" it
    gets routed by VoIP to countries "B" UC 560 then out as a local call

    If either of theser cant work does anyone have a small business
    solution that will do it

    Supersleuth, Mar 28, 2013