Voip Gateway - PRI to PBX?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by [email protected], Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Ryan@Telextreme

    [email protected]

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I need a cisco AS5300 to take a signal from a PRI with 24 ports to then change that signal to voip and send it to a PBX.

    Basically i need to know what this should actually be showing when i run "show running"

    controller T1 0
    framing sf
    clock source line primary
    linecode ami
    !
    controller T1 1
    framing sf
    clock source line secondary 1
    linecode ami
    !
    controller T1 2
    framing sf
    linecode ami
    !
    controller T1 3
    framing sf
    linecode ami
    !
    !
    interface Ethernet0
    ip address 192.168.0.85 255.255.255.0
    shutdown
    !
    interface FastEthernet0
    ip address XXX.XX.XXX.XX 255.255.255.XXX
    duplex auto
    speed auto
    !
    ip classless
    ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 FastEthernet0
    no ip http server
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    line con 0
    line aux 0
    line vty 0 4
    !
    end

    So controller T1 0 is where the PRI connects to the AS5300.
    Interface FastEthernet0 is where the AS5300 connects to a switch that goes to the internet and needs to hit the PBX via the IP address of the PBX.

    Any help???

    [email protected], Sep 1, 2006