  1. VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.

    The number assigned is based on your location, therefore I now have an 0121
    660 nnnn number.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 1, 2005

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <[email protected]___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message
    You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    I didn't, I thought you might have done, when you click buy (free voip number)
    it automatically assigns a number, I take it, it must take the area code to
    assign from your registered details, however I have not been able to confirm
    this other than receiving an 0121 number.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 1, 2005
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Dexter Guest

    Dose it matter Mr European .