    mobiles are 1.1 (Euro) cents per minute.

    Is this really the case that they charge for mobile calls, and how would they
    work out which are mobile or not?

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 25, 2005

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Ivor Jones Guest

    They can't. There is no difference; numbers are portable between landlines
    and mobiles. If you know someone there I suggest you make a test call and
    see if you're charged.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 25, 2005

  3. HLR. Systems use this to identify and route appropriately. I'm afraid
    it's quite easy to tell unfortunately.

    Shame though....

    Geoff Harrison, Jun 25, 2005