    It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
    In advance thanks for your responses

    Rodney

    PavaRodney, Dec 31, 2006

  2. "PavaRodney" <> wrote in message
    news:4597cadc$0$320$4all.nl...
    > Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
    > free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
    > It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
    > In advance thanks for your responses

    abbonement??

    --

    Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

    To email me remove the letter vee.

    Brian Gregory [UK], Jan 1, 2007

  3. PavaRodney

    andy Guest

    Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:
    > "PavaRodney" <> wrote in message
    > > Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
    > > free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
    > > It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
    > > In advance thanks for your responses

    > abbonement??

    account

    I think it's a bit unlikely they will be in inclusive minute packages
    from landlines, as usually only 01 and 02 numbers are specified.

    But they should be. Maybe some actual customers can comment, or you or
    your contacts can try a couple of short calls then check the bill

    andy, Jan 1, 2007
  4. PavaRodney

    PavaRodney Guest

    "Brian Gregory [UK]" <> schreef in bericht
    > "PavaRodney" <> wrote in message
    >> Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
    >> free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
    >> It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
    >> In advance thanks for your responses

    > abbonement??

    My mother lives in United Kingdom and has Talk3 abbonement of TalkTalk
    (Onetel).

    I live in the Netherlands and possess English Voip-nummer.

    It would be beautiful if she can ring me for free in the Netherlands on my
    English Voip-nummer.

    On the Internet site I can find nothing concerning tariffs for 0560 numbers
    only concerning 087, 084 and 0845 numbers.

    Rodney

    PavaRodney, Jan 1, 2007
  5. PavaRodney

    Brian Guest

    On 2007-01-01, PavaRodney <> wrote:

    > My mother lives in United Kingdom and has Talk3 abbonement of TalkTalk
    > (Onetel).
    >
    > I live in the Netherlands and possess English Voip-nummer.
    >
    > It would be beautiful if she can ring me for free in the Netherlands on my
    > English Voip-nummer.

    I checked with TalkTalk a year ago and my recollection is that the
    tariff for phoning a 056 number was 2p per minute. While TalkTalk don't
    do free call18866 does (or did, as I haven't checked recently). 056
    numbers are included in BT's call plans so an evening of weekend call
    would cost her very little. Neither 18866 nor BT are options for her if
    she has her line rental with TalkTalk.

    Brian.

    Brian, Jan 1, 2007