    I complete my usual credit card details, click 'continue' and nothing
    happens.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Brian

    CoolUncle Guest

    After a long wait, I got error 99.

    Tried adding credit via PayPal on assumption that it was just the
    credit-card-software broken. Paypal wen through OK, but credit has not
    increased.

    Colin

    CoolUncle, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Whatever the cause, it had recovered by today. Unfortunately, they had the
    audacity to only offer me the one-price option of ?10, despite the fact that
    their home page blurb says they have a ?5 option. Still, considering they
    have now taken Belgium (my home country) off their free calls list, I guess
    I need a bit more of a reserve fund.

    It's still the cheapest way to make calls.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Brian

    Brian A Guest

    I assume that htis will work just as well - probably the same company
    anyway.
    http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/rates.html
    Belgium is FREE !!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Oct 17, 2005
  5. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Certainly looks like the same company. In which case I guess their rates
    could suddenly change, without warning, as has happened with VoipBuster.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Brian

    Brian A Guest

    I think that they are trying out different models. Same company that
    runs voipbuster also runs, afaik, 3 other landline accessible LCR
    companies. All have a slightly different model. Even if voipbuster
    and/or sipdiscount do change they are cheap and, at 5 Euros, you will
    likely get some good value out of it.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Oct 19, 2005