    Could any body suggest whats the problem & what needs to be done. I
    wrote customer care, but NO reply. I upgraded my balance with 10Euros
    recently. did any body got the same problem???

    nkprasad, Oct 9, 2006

  2. nkprasad

    banana Guest

    I had the same problem a month ago.
    I think that our accounts are blocked. there were 9 euros in mine and
    as you mentioned, there is no answer for any requests

    banana, Sep 28, 2007

  3. nkprasad

    Jono Guest

    banana was thinking very hard :
    Holy thread revival.

    You'd be better off using a proper newsreader, rather that a website
    masquerading as a "forum"

    Jono, Sep 30, 2007
  4. nkprasad

    ayub154 Guest

    iam using justvoip iam having balance 9 euro when i call it is saying
    call ended due to unknown error but my friends login is working in the
    same computer what is the problem to my account i dont know. I charged
    my account through paypal. My friend topup his account through
    reseller.
    can anyone give me the way to solve my problem

    ayub154, Feb 17, 2008