    money and create unbelievable cash flow,
    http://switch.to/wimax
    For US and Canadian customers or distributors only.

    FREE, Aug 25, 2005

  2. FREE

    AD C Guest

    I dont't think this person can read, this is a U.K site, not U.S

    AD C, Aug 25, 2005

  3. FREE

    JPG Guest

    Many Americans think the world consist of the US with a few third
    world bits added on, unless they have oil, of course.

    JPG, Aug 25, 2005
  4. FREE

    Lee Guest

    ....in which case these just count as US.

    Lee, Aug 25, 2005
  5. FREE

    AD C Guest

    That explains it.

    AD C, Aug 25, 2005
  6. FREE

    Brian A Guest

    I have found some people who think everything revolves round London.
    One person who thought the only Virgin Magastore was in London.
    Another who thought that we didn't have motorway cafes in the North.
    I just explained that we didn't need them because we only had horses
    and carts.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 26, 2005
  7. FREE

    AD C Guest

    Like Americans who think the world revolves around the U.S.A.

    I like that,

    AD C, Aug 26, 2005