    system and if not can anyone suggest an alternative.

    TIA

    Lee

    The Last Outpost, Feb 5, 2007

  2. The Last Outpost

    Ivor Jones Guest

    message
    Equipment supplied by or for Vonage tends to be locked to Vonage. It may
    be possible to unlock it but I couldn't tell you personally.

    Sipgate do sell stuff on their website but most of it can probably be
    obtained elsewhere as well. The site does have configuration information
    for all the devices they sell though.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 5, 2007

  3. Thus spaketh The Last Outpost:

    Locked to Vonage.

    http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3272352/-/Product.html?searchstring=zoom+5800+&searchsource=0

    Have an ATA.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 5, 2007
  4. Hi,

    Thanks for the replies.

    Well my m'8 ordered the item from the URL above which arrived this
    morning and it now working fine apart from inbound CLI but that's not
    much of a problem so not too bothered about that unless there is an
    easy fix?

    Anyway thanks again.

    Lee.

    The Last Outpost, Feb 13, 2007