    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Quote: At this point most people have probably heard of VoIP, and many may have used it, but they may not fully understand the basics of this rapidly expanding technology. This Tech Tip will take a look at some of the basic features, modes of operation, and other background information on one of the latest ways technology can be used to connect people.

    Silverstrand, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    My family's gonna be lookin into VoIP pretty soon, we've started using Skype but thats as far as we've gone so far.

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I saw a guide around somewhere on how to make your own VOIP phone and since I know a bit about electronics I'm sure I could rig one up no probs. Save myself some kesh :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i will keep my existing phone :p

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, your phone will be just as good :p you and your brick of a phone that doesnt have a battery!

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    No battery, no need to charge it ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    no need to use it either :p

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    it works perfectly fine for doing absolutely nothing, like what its doing right now!

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I bet you couldsell it on ebay,andsayits possessed or something, youd sell it for somuch that you could buy yourself a 64 x2 :p crazy ebay nutters...

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats a good idea actually. Possed Phone of Doom "ever since i have had this fone, i have had so much good luck, i won the gold lotto the other day, but unfornately my friend ripped up my Ticket so it was unreadable, luckily he broke his neck driving home, otherwise i wouldhave killed him :D"
    And that be that!

    unholy, Sep 8, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, thatd be a local news story for you, thats some good luck :p

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005