voicestick

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Rick Merrill, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. Rick Merrill

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Rick Merrill, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Rick Merrill

    ken sims Guest

    I signed up and they had me input info for 911.

    Looks like they are ready to go on that front.

    Service is great. Nice and clear, plus I use it with my cell phon

    ken sims, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Rick Merrill

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Glad to hear it. There are USB phones for sale at radioshack too.

    Rick Merrill, Jun 15, 2006
  4. Rick Merrill

    ken sims Guest

    www.geeks.com has some nice USB phone for a very low cost