    required downloading on behalf of both Parties sending and
    receiving.How do I attach a voicemail attachment??

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Scoresby Guest

    What's a voicemail attachment?

    Scoresby, Jan 14, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    Andy Guest

    Record onto hard disk by using sound recorder built into windows xp, then
    save the file. Open up Outlook Express create new email and then add the
    file you recorded in sound recorder and chose 'insert file attachment' and
    add the wav file. You can also chose 'format/background/sound' in outlook
    express and add the recorded wav file that way and then when the recipient
    opens up the email to read it you wav/message should just play automatically
    for her/him

    Andy.

    Andy, Jan 15, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    Thank you for your reply Andy I have been searching around the Net and
    found this

    http://www.lagolento.com/ software for voicemail

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 16, 2007