Voice conference room in .NET

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Newton Pinkos, Jun 6, 2011.

  1. Newton Pinkos

    Newton Pinkos

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear Everyone,

    I would like to ask for some help here.

    I have decided to build an application whic can make conference room, sharing files, screen, maybe pictures from webcam...

    So i checked a lot of forums on internet, studied how to start..
    Then i downloaded this prog: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_155-h...-for-creating-voice-conference-room-voip.html

    And it worked well... but when i started to build the funkcions i imagined the whole thing collapsed.

    I am afraid i have so much bug like a cheese has got holes.

    Any advice?

    Newton Pinkos, Jun 6, 2011