    Vodafone on the same number and wait in the queue.
    Vodafone is a telecommunications company unable to
    communicate by telephone.

    Your Name, Dec 17, 2013

  2. Your Name

    Gordon Guest

    Interestingly, IME, companies that contract out part of their service seem
    to think that exempts them from culpability and/or blame when cock ups
    happen with that service. Recent example, xtra/yahoo.
    My response is simply ... you paid them money for a service which they
    failed to provide. That's your problem, not mine. You sort it out. :)
    [/QUOTE]
    To me it reflects on the main company as they have the choice whom to employ
    as a subbie.

    Gordon, Dec 17, 2013

  3. Your Name

    Your Name Guest

    Except that the contracted company can easily misrepresent itself, and
    most to some degree do (they only publish the positive quotes on their
    website for example, not the negative ones).

    Your Name, Dec 17, 2013