    I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
    told about the error.

    Can I expect a refund?

    Spencer, Jan 5, 2011

  2. Indubitably. Moreover,it will be delivered by airborne pigs in tight
    formation.

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jan 5, 2011

  3. Spencer

    PeeCee Guest

    From 'Vodafone' !

    PeeCee, Jan 6, 2011
  4. Spencer

    Gordon Guest

    No. You requested that your plan be upgraded. They have done as requested

    Gordon, Jan 7, 2011
  5. Spencer

    Donchano Guest

    You can probably expect the same lame excuses, denial of
    responsibility and crap service we get from every major Kiwi
    corporate. Because incompetence/lack of responsibility is an integral
    part of our corporate culture and way of life.

    "If all else fails we could always export excuses because that's
    something we'll never run out of."

    - a NZ diplomat serving in the USA, 1974

    Donchano, Jan 7, 2011
  6. Spencer

    Matty F Guest

    He asked for an upgrade because they lied and said that he had
    exceeded his monthly usage. There is also a bug in their software so
    that he cannot check his December usage.

    Matty F, Jan 7, 2011