VMWare VCP-410 certification materials

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by kjfgjw, Feb 12, 2011.

  1. kjfgjw

    kjfgjw

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    1. When installing ESX 4.0, where is the Service Console file system located?
    A. In a virtual disk on a local VMFS datastore
    B. In a virtual disk on a local or shared VMFS datastore
    C. On a local physical disk or on a mapped SAN LUN
    D. On a local physical disk
    Answer: A

    2. Which of the following partitions is specific to ESXi 4.0?
    A. usr
    B. vmkcore
    C. scratch
    D. swap
    Answer: C

    3. An administrator is installing ESX 4.0 on a physical server. Which of the following components would need to be modified or replaced to support a successful installation?
    A. 4 Intel PRO 1000 Network Adapters
    B. 2 LSI Logic LSI7202XP-LC Fibre Channel HBAs
    C. 2 AMD Opteron CPUs
    D. 4GB RAM
    Answer: B

    Test1pass is one of these informatory websites which is popular all over the world and is the choice of IT professionals round the globe.Regardless of how soon you decide to take the actual VCP-410 examination certification, you will be able to walk into the testing room as confident as the Certification Administrator.

    kjfgjw, Feb 12, 2011

  2. kjfgjw

    jdfshh

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you, you provided very good information, great help to me!

    jdfshh, Feb 18, 2011