VM CRM web hosting + customization!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    Would you like to host your VM CRM website so that customers wouldn’t have
    direct access to your server? That’s easy, you can host your website CRM
    with us and pay a funny price on monthly basis.
    At some extra fee we can customize it by your needs and requirements,
    change completely, set your company logo etc.

    Feel free to send me your inquiries at e-mail: Merlin (at) tcpmail.co.uk

    Best regards,
    Merlin

    Telecom Discussions at
    http://www.telecom-gear.com/