VM 7.0.5, SM 3.0.5, Norfa, trainings, support

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Mar 19, 2010.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    --

    Upgrades and setup of Voicemaster up to 7.0.5 and Sysmaster up to 3.0.5.
    Opening new modules.

    Configuration, professional support and trouble-shooting services, setup
    of the services:
    • Calling cards
    • Wholesale
    • PC-to-Phone
    • Callshop
    • Callcenter
    • SMS services
    • IP PBX
    • IP TV
    • IP Radio
    • Callback (ANI, DID, SMS, WEB, PIN)
    • Web Portal

    Customization and development of softphones:
    SIP desktop dialer
    SIP web dialer
    H323 desktop dialer
    H323 web dialer

    Adding new features and possibilities to the existing ones

    Consulting & Project development

    Turnkey solutions:
    Uniswitch
    Megaswitch
    Pleada System
    Norfa setup
    IPTV

    Feel free to contact me directly on any issue you need assistance at.

    Best regards,
    Merlin
    e-mail: merlin.mayer(at)gmail.com
    MSN: