    -VLAN2->|== 1 ===| VLAN1->|=== 2 ===|

    Thanks,

    Boaz

    boazrf, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Hi Boaz,

    You may also wish to post to the Linksys Forums:

    Linksys Broadband Forum

    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/linksys

    Linksysinfo Forum

    http://www.linksysinfo.org/portal/forums/

    Linksys Networking

    http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=916

    Linksys Modems

    http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=915

    Found on Cisco Technical Forums:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-technical-newsgroups.htm

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Oct 4, 2006

  3. boazrf

    boazrf Guest

    Brad,

    Very helpful. Already send to some of those and I'll add the new ones
    from your list.

    Thanks,
    Boaz

    boazrf, Oct 4, 2006